Automated Procurement Systems
“Athena” is a procurement system, automatically forecasting stock levels and creating weekly online auctions. Athena integrates with most accounting systems such as: SAP, Navision, Xero, QuickBooks, and Sage.
Instant Stock Tenders
Athena can import a stock list in most formats, then create a tender based upon your forecast.
- Error correction
- Import / export module
- Capacity, colour and dual sim match
- Convert customer stock codes to your own stock / SKU codes
- Margin history on each part number
- Quality stats per make / model
- RFQ win rates data
- Create final RFQ for suppliers to bid on
- Integration with finance to auto create invoices and PO’s
Control Margins and Quality
Set strict targets for gross margin, quality and win rates.
- Insights margin dashboard per part number
- Set minimum gross margins
- Set quality stats
- Decide the surveillance period to monitor KPI over
- Spot problem stock lines to avoid
- Eliminate “LOSS LEADERS”
Supplier Bid Dashboard
See all your suppliers bids summarised on a single dashboard.
- Override best bid selection
- Select winning bids
- Review Supplier KPI
- Create quotations to resell
- Auto create PO’s to procure
Spot financial trends on each part number / make or model.
- View price history graphs
- See weights & dims
- Gather detailed specifications
- Margin performance